Teak coffee tables are, quite simply, the best.
This is a well-known fact, as with any timber,
Its dense, oily nature means it has a very low moisture uptake
over time the teak will age and assume that silver-grey patina
there is nothing like the look and feel of a brand new hand crafted teak dining set
or bench with that beautiful honey coloured lustre and smoothed appeal.
The richmond teak coffee table is ideal to match with the full range of kingdom teak garden benches, comes with a bottom shelf for extra storage
Teak Side Table dimensions:
The teak rectangular coffee table is an ideal partner for our teak bench chairs & benches. This table has legs that can be removed easily for convenient storage.
• Our tabletops incorporate narrow slats, which complement the vertical slats of our chairs, benches and loungers
• Versatile, can be used in conjunction with other teak garden furniture
• Solid brass, flush fittings
• This table has removable legs for easy storage
• All square coffee tables are polished to a smooth finish
• Timeless design
• Structural joints are dowelled and glued with furniture adhesive for a lifetime of vigorous outdoor wear.