- Water Hyacinth Furniture
- Fiji Rattan Furniture
- Outdoor Fabric Ranges new
- Reclaimed Furniture
- Aluminium furniture New for 2020
- New York Aluminium Range
- Rattan corner sofa sets
- Rattan Dining Furniture Sets
- Recycled Teak Dining
- Teak Dining Sets
- Teak Tables
- Winchester Range
- Oxford Garden Furniture
- Teak Chairs
- Luxor Premium Range
- Casino dining sets
- Cantilever Parasols
- Luxury Rattan Day Beds
- Rattan Sun Loungers
- Patio Heaters
Shade Sail square 5.4mtr
Square 5.4 x 5.4mtr(pictured in desert sand)
Delivery Policy Spain Mainland
Square 5.4 x 5.4mtr
(pictured in desert sand)
·320 gsm Commercial 320 heavy duty fabric, many of our competitors are 180 gsm.
·kniitted not woven
·UV block up to 95%
·UV stabilized high density polyethylene
·40mm seatbelt webbing, 2 layers at corners, sewn into entire perimeter
·stainless steel triangles to all corners, 60mmx8mm heavy duty 316 grade
·marine quality lock-stitching 3 rows on entire perimeter
.desert sand and sky blue colour
- Powerful UV Protection protects humans, pets and your possessions from the heat and sun
- Special design allows air to pass through to stop heat build up underneath
- Adds value to your property, highlights feature areas such as swimming pools, hot tubs, dining areas and solariums.
- Available in a range of standard sizes and colours or can be manufactured to suit any size or shape
- Colour fast, fray and tear resistant, resistant to mould and mildew and treated with UV stabilisers to give a long life
- Cost effective and practically maintenance free
- Specifically designed for areas subject to high winds - it will not flap in the wind
- Can be installed in areas impractical for steel framed structures
What shade is currently available in your garden or in your children's playground?
Young people spend a lot of time playing outside. We are all responsible for their health and we can play a key role in preventing skin damage caused through overexposure to the sun.
The Health Education Authority in the UK published Sun Safety Guidelines for schools to promote sun safety measures to reduce the incidence of skin cancer. One of these measures is the provision of shade, so that pupils can stay out of the sun.
In using Shade Sails, we help you to protect the children from the sun's harmful rays.