Delivery During COVID-19Frequently asked questions relating to COVID-19 and the continuation of our service to you.
If you have any other questions, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you
1. Can I place an order? Yes, we continue to serve our customers.
2. Our delivery times affected? As a retailer that stocks our own furniture, we control the flow of all our furniture and are not experience any delays in our stock. We are also working with delivery partners that transport some of the high-demand products like food or medicine meaning we have an uninterrupted delivery capacity. Our delivery times can be affected during peak periods but are not being affected due to the current COVID-19 situation and we have ample capacity to deliver all our expected orders.
3. Is it possible to return items? Yes, please follow our standard returns policy which is being upheld as normal.
4. Is it safe to receive orders? According to the World Health Organisation, “The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, traveled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low.” You can find the latest information on COVID-19 on the information pages of the UK & EU and the World Health Organisation but it is the common consensus amongst the scientific and medical community that parcels are not a transmission vehicle for the virus.
5. Is it possible to reduce contact with the driver when they deliver my order? Yes. Customers will be advised by our delivery partners that we cannot assemble the items and will only be placed at the property once you have stepped away from the delivery team in order for them to do this safely. Items can also be left at the entrance should the customer request this, as a clear measure to protect you. Delivery teams will sign the “proof of delivery” form for you to confirm it has been delivered on their own PDA delivery devices in front of you
6. Can I still get my furniture assembled? We have temporarily suspended the assembly of furniture at the delivery point, We are still able and continuing to assemble furniture pre-delivery upon request.
7. What is GFEELTD doing to keep customers and employees safe in the early days of this situation, we have worked closely with health authorities to proactively respond, ensuring we continue to serve customers while taking care of our associates and teams. We have implemented proactive measures at our warehouse to protect employees including increased cleaning at all facilities, maintaining social distance in our buildings, and adding distance between drivers and customers when making deliveries. We are monitoring the guidance daily and updating our measures accordingly. The safety of our employees, drivers, and customers is crucial for the continuation of our business and the safeguarding of their health and we will not compromise on this point.